CO2 Inflator and Tubeless Tire Repair Kit - Presta & Schrader Valve Compatible - Bicycle Tire Pump for Road and Mountain Bikes - No CO2 Cartridges Included
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free standard shipping on orders over $99
Estimated to be delivered on 03/25/2023 - 04/06/2023.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- 【Get Back Riding Fast】: The Bike Tire Repair Tool Set (CO2 Inflator / Tubeless tire repair kit / Valve stem core removal tool) made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts. Repair your tire in a matter of minutes. Simply plug the hole and be back on the road or trail again. Perfect for whether your going on tough mountain range rides, or in need of fast air pressure during hot pursuit racing!
- 【Compact and Lightweight】: This CO2 inflator works with both threaded or unthreaded 16g Cartridges. So compact that it will easily fit in your saddle pouch, jersey pouch, or mount onto your bike frame(bracket included). Designed to work with threaded Presta & Schrader tire valve types. No adapters needed! Simply drop the CO2 cartridge into the cup, screw on the head, attach to valve, slowly turn the lever to release air. So quick and easy you’ll be back to riding your bike in no time!
- 【Repair a Hole in Seconds】: This Tubeless tire repair kit contains essential tools. Besides the essential tire reamer and plug fork tools, this tubeless tire repair kit features a valve stem core removal tool that will allow you to remove the valve stem core and insert maximum, unrestricted air pressure to seat the bead and air up tire.
- 【Easy and Quick Puncture Repair】: Our Tubeless tire repair kit works with a wide variety of tubeless tires, no tube tires - Mountain, Road, Hybrid, E-Bike, Cyclocross, Gravel Bikes and ATV. Storage canister neatly includes the needle (tire reamer and insertion tool), valve stem core removal tool, 5 rope plugs( 1.8mm thickness for little hole) and a Ball needle.
- 【NOTE】: When you inflate you bike tire with CO2 inflator. CO2 cartridges are full of compressed air and can inflate flat tire in a matter of seconds with little effort. But please note that you'll more than likely find that your tire will be flat within 24 hours because CO2 will leak out of your tire faster than air. So don't forget to pump it up before your next ride.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We want you to be reassured that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.